Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00am - 1:30pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 10:30am; 11:30am - 3:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 10:30am; 11:30 - 3:30pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
The Psychology Computer Lab is located in Scully Building room 319 and is open to Psychology Majors and students attending Psychology Courses. Be sure to check posted hours beforehand, since some hours may be scheduled for class use. A new schedule is posted the second week of each semester at the Lab Entrance and outside of the Psychology Department Office, Scully 404.
If you are a Psychology major and are interested in working in the Computer Lab as a Lab Assistant (with or without PY495 credit), please send a message to the Administrative Assistant.
The Psychology Computer Lab now has the following programs available on its 20 IBM-Compatible Multi-Media Pentium computers:
- Microsoft Office 2010 Suite
- SPSS/PASW 19.0 for Windows
- All programs print to aLexmark laser printer
- Also available (courtesy of Psi Chi Honors Chapter):
- ETS GRE Tutorial Package
- Internet Access