Students must be continuing Southeast students to apply
"The Hoover Scholarship"
"The Drickey Scholarship"
"The Bowers Scholarship"
"The Lloyd Scholarship"
DEADLINE IS Tuesday, MARCH 1, 2016
Do you have at least a 3.0 overall university GPA & meet some or all of the following
- Positive interest in classroom learning
- Mentor another student
- Are a good colleague with other students in and out of class
- Demonstrate high quality in written and oral work
- Involvement in internship training
- Preparation for Graduation with Distinction
- Involvement in student activities such as: Psi Chi, Psychology Club or other student
- Collaboration with faculty conducting research
- Independent research projects
- Attendance at psychology conferences and meetings
- Presentations at meetings (including the Student Research Conference) or publishing
If so, consider applying for all FOUR of these scholarships!
1.) Send ONE letter of application stating your interests in the available scholarships
and indicating your strengths in any of the aforementioned areas to:
Dr. Leslee Pollina, Department Chair
Department of Psychology, MS 5700
Southeast Missouri State University
One University Plaza
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
2.) Login to Southeast Portal (portal.semo.edu) to complete the online scholarship
- Select Student SS Tab
- Select “Endowed Scholarship Application” from Student Financial Services channel