We want to SHOW YOU how far you can go at a Southeast Regional Campus!
Stay close, go far
In Kennett, Malden and Sikeston you will find educational opportunities and flexibility,
including the ability to complete your general educational requirements or complete
a four-year degree. All course work is taught by Southeast. You will not need to
transfer any course work.
Regional Campus Open Houses
Explore what a Southeast regional campus offers you! Learn about degrees offered,
financial aid, A+ scholarships, and the enrollment process. Refreshments will be provided.
You can register by contacting the Office of Admissions at (573) 651-2590 or by clicking
the Register button.
- Monday, Feb. 23, 2015 – Malden
- Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015 – Sikeston
- Thursday, Feb.26, 2015 – Kennett
All Open Houses will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Regional Campus Locations
Southeast Missouri State University - Kennett
Southeast Missouri State University - Malden
Southeast Missouri State University - Sikeston
Regional Campus Benefits
- Associate’s Plus – How to Apply
- Associate’s Plus – FAQ
- University-level instruction, including full-time faculty
- Free parking
- Facilities with state-of-the-art labs and technology
- On-site, professional staff who will provide personal advising and attention
- Southeast A+ Scholarship similar to the state A+ Program
- Reasonable cost; similar to fees at a community college
- Student support services including free tutoring, open computer labs with assistants,
complete library services and on-site textbook services
- Day and evening classes
- Web-enhanced classes
- Career counseling, including then development of effective job-searching skills
- Select programs can be completed entirely at these campuses
Regional Campus Southeast A+ Scholarship
The Southeast A+ Scholarship at a Southeast Regional Campus covers incidental, general,
technology, and maintenance fees for 000-299 level course work, less any federal and
state need-based grants received and/or other awards specifically denoted for incidental
and/or general fees.
- Available to high school graduates residing in Cape Girardeau, Bollinger, Butler,
Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot, Ripley, Scott, Stoddard, and Wayne county
- Enroll as a full-time, degree-seeking student at a Southeast Regional Campus in Kennett,
Malden, or Sikeston
Refer to the A+ Award Agreement received at the time the award is made. Enrolling
in course work on the Cape Girardeau campus, Southeast web courses or course work
at another college or university will eliminate eligibility for the Southeast A+ Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Complete the Southeast admissions process and submit a final high school transcript
with the A+ Seal.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); the FAFSA must be completely
processed (including verification, if selected) and on record at Southeast before
being certified as eligible for A+ scholarship funding
For More Information
Contact the Southeast Office of Admissions at (573) 651-2590 or email@example.com
Regional Campus Fees
Flyer of Regional Campus Fees
The 2014-2015 schedule of fees listed below is the cost for 30 credit hours per year
for full-time undergraduate students. Additional online course and special program
fess may apply.
Southeast Regional Campuses (Kennett, Malden, Sikeston)
Lower Level (000-299) courses only
Fees are set annually by the Board of Regents and are subject to change.
MALDEN, Missouri, Feb. 18, 2015 — Southeast Missouri State University’s regional campuses in Kennett and Malden, Missouri, will operate on a delayed start, opening at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 18. The Perryville Higher Education Center will be closed Wednesday. Southeast’s campus in Sikeston, Missouri, will operate on a regular schedule Wednesday.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri, Feb. 16, 2015 — All Southeast Missouri State University campuses are closed Tuesday, Feb. 17, and all day and night classes are cancelled. Interviews for the first presidential candidate have been moved to Wednesday. Updated itineraries for both the first and second candidates will be posted by 10 a.m. Tuesday at http://semo.edu/presidentialsearch/. Only […]
Due to the lingering effects of a major winter storm, Southeast Missouri State University’s regional campuses in Sikeston, Malden and Kennett, Missouri, and the Perryville Higher Education Center will be closed on Tuesday, Feb. 17.
PERRYVILLE, Mo., Dec., 1, 2014 — Due to inclement weather, the Perryville Higher Education Center is closed today, Monday, Dec. 1.