We want to SHOW YOU how far you can go at a Southeast Regional Campus!
In Kennett, Malden and Sikeston you will find educational opportunities and flexibility, including the ability to complete your general educational requirements or complete a four-year degree. All course work is taught by Southeast. You will not need to transfer any course work.
Regional Campus Locations
Regional Campus Benefits
- Associate’s Plus – How to Apply
- Associate’s Plus – FAQ
- University-level instruction, including full-time faculty
- Free parking
- Facilities with state-of-the-art labs and technology
- On-site, professional staff who will provide personal advising and attention
- Southeast A+ Scholarship similar to the state A+ Program
- Reasonable cost; similar to fees at a community college
- Student support services including free tutoring, open computer labs with assistants, complete library services and on-site textbook services
- Day and evening classes
- Web-enhanced classes
- Career counseling, including then development of effective job-searching skills
- Select programs can be completed entirely at these campuses
Regional Campus Southeast A+ Scholarship
The Southeast A+ Scholarship at a Southeast Regional Campus covers incidental, general, technology, and maintenance fees for 000-299 level course work, less any federal and state need-based grants received and/or other awards specifically denoted for incidental and/or general fees.
- Available to high school graduates residing in Cape Girardeau, Bollinger, Butler, Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot, Ripley, Scott, Stoddard, and Wayne county
- Enroll as a full-time, degree-seeking student at a Southeast Regional Campus in Kennett, Malden, or Sikeston
Refer to the A+ Award Agreement received at the time the award is made. Enrolling in course work on the Cape Girardeau campus, Southeast web courses or course work at another college or university will eliminate eligibility for the Southeast A+ Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Complete the Southeast admissions process and submit a final high school transcript with the A+ Seal.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); the FAFSA must be completely processed (including verification, if selected) and on record at Southeast before being certified as eligible for A+ scholarship funding
For More Information
Contact the Southeast Office of Admissions at (573) 651-2590 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Campus Fees
The 2013-2014 schedule of fees listed below is the cost for 30 credit hours per year for full-time undergraduate students. Additional online course and special program fess may apply.
Southeast Regional Campuses (Kennett, Malden, Sikeston)
Lower Level (000-299) courses only