Dearmont room view 1 - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Dearmont Hall was built between 1957-1958, and it first opened for students during the 1958-1959 academic year. Dearmont Hall is a traditional-style, three-story residence hall built around a central courtyard or "quad". There are four wings and a central complex that surround the quad. The patio and large main lounge are great for socializing, meeting friends, and hosting hall activities. Within the air-conditioned complex, students have access to vending machines, an ice machine, and Customer Service Desk. Today all of the floors in Dearmont, including those that in past years were offices, have been converted to single occupancy residence hall rooms.