Students attending classes at Southeast Missouri State University - Sikeston (SES) must be admitted to Southeast Missouri State University. Admission applications are available at the SES campus. There is a $30 non-refundable admission fee at the time of registration. Admission information can be found on the University Admissions Web page.
Students not meeting Southeast admissions requirements may be admitted as a “Restricted Student” by Southeast at SES. Students may then enroll in courses offered by Southeast at SES until they meet admissions requirements to be admitted as a regular degree-seeking student. Contact the SES academic coordinator for additional information.
To be admitted to SES:
- Complete an application form available at SES
- Return application form to SES with $30 check or money order to Southeast
- Request high school transcript be sent by high school to Southeast or send GED scores.
- Request original college transcript(s) sent by any college attended to Southeast Admissions Office
- Pick up schedule of courses at SES or click on link to course offerings at SES
- For financial aid, complete FASFA form online. The form is available at SES or online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. Must be completed to be approved for Pell Grant or student loan(s).
- For additional information on scholarships, grants and loans, click link to Financial Aid or contact Southeast Missouri State University (573) 651-2253. For information on SES scholarships visit the Financing Your Education section.
- Schedule appointment with academic coordinator to enroll in classes (573) 472-3210