Social Media Contest Rules & Details
To participate, post one or all of the following scavenger hunt items on Instagram
using #SEClipse17 between March 20, 2017 and March 27, 2017:
- The best way to capture a solar eclipse is to remove your camera’s filter. Post a
#nofilter selfie of you in Southeast spiritwear.
- Campus will go black during the eclipse. Post your favorite photo of campus in a black
& white filter.
- We know when and where the eclipse will happen because scientists have been watching
for years. Post a picture of or in Magill Hall where many of our future scientists
- Rowdy’s already getting ready to watch the eclipse by sporting his solar safety shades.
Find him walking around campus and snap a picture of him in his glasses.
- Tracking the eclipse wouldn’t be possible without math. Celebrate a belated Pi Day
by posting a picture of ‘Pi a Professor’ hosted by the Southeast Math Club at common
hour March 22 in the Magill courtyard.
To enter the contest, tag your posts with #SEClipse17. Each post counts as a separate
submission, so the more pictures you submit, the better chance you have of winning!
By entering, you agree to allow Southeast Missouri State University to share your
submission. You also agree to release Facebook and Instagram. This contest is in no
way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
This contest is open to current Southeast Missouri State University students.
Prize awarded: TBA