Our mission is to encourage and assist 200 students who are traditionally under-represented because of income, family educational background, disability, or other relevant federal, state, provincial or institutional criteria, in completing a post-secondary education.
The Student Support Services (SSS) program assists program participants by:
- serving as advocates for access to higher education
- providing services to assist individuals to achieve their educational goals
- facilitating the educational development of individuals served
- providing an environment that recognizes the diversity of backgrounds and learning styles of individuals served
- developing collaborative relationships with institutions, organizations, and communities to promote an environment conducive to the completion of a post-secondary education