Finance majors are prepared for the increasingly important area of financial management
in businesses, firms, and financial institutions. A financial officer is responsible
for activities such as raising and allocating funds, cost analysis, forecasting and
budgeting, investment management, and formulating financial and credit operating policies.
Finance students will…
- Have the opportunity to attend student finance conferences and visit financial institutions
such as the Chicago Board of Trade, the Federal Reserve and the Mercantile Exchange.
- Manage a “real money” portfolio.
- Interact with qualified, award-winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with
a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College