CASTLE Worldwide, Inc., enjoys a stellar reputation for the development of high-stakes examinations. For fields ranging from engineering to medical technology to physical fitness, we develop tests for the certification or licensure of professionals, to assess the knowledge and skills of employees for training purposes, or as a pre-employment check for potential hires.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)*
- Board for Certification in Pedorthics
- Board of Laser Safety
- Board of Registered Polysomnographic TechnologistsChild Life Council
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Technologists
- National Concrete Masonry Association
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- National Indian Child Welfare Association
- National Kitchen and Bath Association
- Pilates Method Alliance
- Quality Assurance Institute
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America
Transportation Professionals Certification Board
For detailed information about CASTLE Worldwide certification exams, please visit CASTLE Worldwide's Web site at http://www.castleworldwide.com/index.htm.
*American Council on Exercise (ACE) offers certification examinations for the health and fitness industry.
Certification exams are available for:
- Personal Trainer
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Lifestyle & Weight Management
- Clinical Exercise Specialist
For detailed information about ACE certification exams, please visit ACE's Web site at http://www.acefitness.org/ . Registration for any one of the certification exams is through the American Council on Exercise (ACE). Testing is administered through CASTLE Worldwide certified locations.
Test Dates for any CASTLE Worldwide Certification Exams:
Monday, March 12, 2012 - 8:00 a.m. Kent Library Room 113 Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 1:00 p.m. Kent Library Room 113 Monday, April 16, 2012 - 1:00 p.m. Kent Library Room 113 Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 8:00 a.m. Kent Library Room 113 Monday, May 14, 2012 - 8:00 a.m. Kent Library Room 113 Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 1:00 p.m. Kent Library Room 113 Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 1:00 p.m. Kent Library Room 113 Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 8:00 a.m. Kent Library Room 113