MAPP 2 - Exit MAPP Exam for Graduating Seniors
The Measure of Academic Proficiency and Progress (MAPP) exam measures students general education skills. This allows Southeast to gauge the general education skills acquired as a student at Southeast. The MAPP is required when entering the university and again the semester of graduation. The MAPP exam is a 2-hour multiple choice test taken via computer. There is no cost for the exam
Beginning Spring 2010, the MAPP 2 Exit Exam will be administered to meet graduation requirements.
- Registration for the MAPP 2 Exit Exam is available after completing 90 credit hours.
- Associate Degree students will need to take the MAPP 2 Exit Exam during their final semester before graduation.
- Any graduating senior that already completed the California Critical Thinking Skills Test will be exempt from taking the MAPP 2 Exit Exam.
- Second degree students do not need to take the MAPP 2 Exit Exam IF completed the California Critical Thinking Skills Test or MAPP 2 Exit Exam with the first degree. If not, student must complete MAPP 2 Exit Exam.
Online students are required to take the MAPP 2 Exit Exam. If the schedule below is not sufficient, online students may request for a proctor to administer the exam near their location. Test Services will coordinate proctoring procedures with the student. Online-students may contact Testing Services at 573-651-2836 or email@example.com
To register for an MAPP 2 Exit Exam, select a test date and time listed in the registration form. Test dates are listed in the registratio form.
(You will need to submit your Southeast Key (ex. sestudent1s) and password before the registration page will appear.)
- When the registration page is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation indicating your registration for the MAPP 2 Exit Exam, providing the date, time, and location of the exam.
- To change an existing schedule, contact Testing Services directly at 573-651-2836.