Sheryl Crow Education Foundation Scholarship
The Sheryl Crow Scholarship was established in 1999 through the generosity of Sheryl
Crow, a Kennett native and Grammy Award-winning artist. Each scholarship will pay
the fees for one undergraduate or graduate class offered through KAHEC.
- Selection is based on financial need and connection to the Kennett #39 School District.
- Open to students who are pursuing a degree from the School of Visual & Performing
- Applicants must have a high school G.P.A. of 2.5 or higher.
- Recipients must enroll and successfully complete at least 15 hours of course credit
each semester and actively participate in Theatre & Dance productions.
- Applications will be accepted from full-time and part-time students.
- Consideration for the renewal of scholarships will be given to prior recipients if
a minimum GPA of 2.5 is maintained. Several scholarships will be awarded each semester.
Applications for the Sheryl Crow #39 Foundation Scholarship are available at the Kennett
Area Higher Education Center (KAHEC) office. To apply, students must complete the
application and provide a copy of their Student Aid Report received after completing
the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). These forms take three to six
weeks to process and are available at KAHEC and online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.