Dr. Larry Grisvard Scholarship
- Complete the Conservatory of Theatre & Dance Scholarship Application. Priority consideration for applications received by Dec. 1, but applications will
be accepted until March 1.
- Awarded to an incoming freshman with ACT score of 25 or above and a cumulative high
school GPA of 3.0 or above
- Submission of scholarship application (available through Dept. of Theatre & Dance)
including two letters of recommendation, and an audition or sample of work
- Pursue a B.F.A. in Performing Arts with a Theatre Performance or Dance Option
- Enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours of course credit per semester
- Actively participation in Theatre & Dance productions.
Contact Dr. Kenn Stilson at (573) 986-6818 or firstname.lastname@example.org for audition/interview appointment. Deadline is March 1.