See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Rental Car Progam
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car for Local “off-airport” travel
- National Car Rental & Enterprise Rent-A-Car for nationwide airport travel
- Set pricing nationwide for both Enterprise Rent-A-Car & National Car Rental
- One Billing number for both Enterprise Rent-A-Car & National Car Rental
- Every Department has an assigned billing number.
- Billing number lookup is available through the mySoutheast Portal, Employee tab, Southeast Travel Information block
- Billing number is required when reserving a car or at time of pick up.
- Renter must provide the billing number. Enterprise Rent-A-Car & National Car Rental
cannot look up a department billing number.
- Invoices will be sent directly to each Department Mailstop once each month
Pay Invoice with Credit Card
- A link is available through the mySoutheast Portal, Employee tab, Southeast Travel Information block to pay an invoice with a credit
- A feature which allows renters to pick up early or return past the 24 hour window
for less than half the daily rental rate. Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers a $12 QuickStart
fee which allows Southeast Missouri State University employees to pick up or return
rentals at a more convenient time for your schedule but not be charged for a full
National Car Rental
Emerald Club Enrollment
A Driver’s License and Major Credit Card are needed to enroll.
- Loyalty Program good for both Enterprise Rent-A-Car & National Car Rental
- SEMO employees who need to rent cars 3+ times per year should enroll