COVID-19 Information

See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including a list of University contact information at

Declare/Change your Major

Want to change your major? / Want to be Exploratory or Undecided?

It's as simple as filling out a form and being assigned a new advisor. Just find your major by clicking on any of the links below.


Academic Advising - Polytech 301
MS 6810

Academic Advising - Academic Hall 057
MS 3333

One University Plaza
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701