See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Programs that will be completed exclusively online can be declared at Kent Library
309 or via email at email@example.com.
For a full list of programs offered online, visit Southeast Online.
The following are declared at Southeast Online Advising – Kent Library 309:
- B.S.B.A. Business
- B.S.B.A. Healthcare Administration
- B.S.B.A. Accounting
- B.S. Tech Management: Tech Mgmt. completion
- B.A.S. Applied Technology completion
- R.N. to B.S.N. completion
- B.S. Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of General Studies
- B.A. Psychology
- B.S. Criminal Justice
- B.S. Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Child and Family Studies: Family Studies
- B.S. Childe Development
- A.A. Child Care and Guidance
- B.A. Social Science
- B.S. Interdisciplinary Studies