See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
View Course Schedule and Options for the Upcoming Semester
- Use "Look Up Classes" feature within the Portal:
Student SS tab
- Registration Tools Channel
- Look Up Classes
- Select Semester
- Select Advanced Search, then enter subject area, course number, campus. Several additional
search options are available within Advanced Search to assist you in finding just
the right course option for you.
- Use Schedule Planner feature within the Portal.
Review Course Descriptions, Prerequisites, Course Delivery Methods, Locations and
- From within Look Up Courses, click on the course CRN (blue 5 digit number) to view
course details and select the View Catalog Entry link.
- You may also click on the CRN if you are in the Add/Drop Courses function and select
Look Up Classes from there
- Use the Undergraduate Bulletin
- Understanding prerequisites
Enroll in Courses on Your Priority Enrollment Date
Transfer/Returning Student Checklist
This checklist will help transferring or returning students navigate the process of
starting a new semester at Southeast. The checklist includes making your advising
appointment, activating your SE key, getting a student ID, registering for parking,
textbook rental and more!