See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
- Students with less than 24 hours of transferrable college credit completed after high
school graduation are required to attend First STEP Orientation.
- Advising and course enrollment is part of your orientation process.
- Transfer students cannot enroll until the Office of the Registrar has completed an
evaluation of your transcripts and incoming credit and removes the "credit review"
- The Office of the Registrar will notify you by letter or email (to your Southeast
email address) regarding your credit evaluation.
- If under 24 hours of transferrable college credit were completed after high school,
register for First STEP Orientation.
- If over 24 hours of transferrable college credit were completed after high school,
register for Transfer Orientation or contact your assigned advisor directly.
- Information about your assigned advisor will be included in your credit evaluation
from the Office of the Registrar.
- If you do not know who to contact, or need to make a change to your major before being
advised and enrolling in classes, contact New Student Programs
Students in Online-Only Degree Programs
Students Attending a Regional Campus
- Contact the campus where you plan to enroll
Don't know where to start?