See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
If you have any further questions regarding D.I.C.E. funding requests, contact Campus
Life at email@example.com or by phone at 573.651.2280.
- D.I.C.E. Budget Request Forms may be submitted by a registered student organization(s)
or individual student at least four weeks prior to the event date. (University Departments are not eligible). The budget request must include and explain
all costs for the event.
- Applicants must meet with the Coordinator for Campus Programming to process the application,
review a plan for the event, and finalize budget requests.
- Students or organizations will be notified of the allocation decision at the meeting,
as well as via e-mail.
- The event must be open to the entire campus community and held on campus beginning
at or after 5:00 p.m. on Thursday through Sunday evening.
- Events must be free for Southeast students in order for funding to be approved.
- An application must be submitted for individual events. The review committee will
only consider one request from an organization or individual at a time.
- D.I.C.E. will not pay sales tax. A tax-exempt letter will be given to all organizations
or individuals that are allocated funds.
- Students may request up to $750 each for up to three events per academic year OR students
may request up to $1,000 each for up to two events per academic year. Not all allocation
requests will be funded.
- Funds may be used for labor costs, professional DJ/performer fees (only up to $375 with their
own equipment), movies, snacks, supplies, door prizes, publicity, etc.
- Funds may not be used for student travel, salaries, commemorative t-shirts, banquets, dinners,
cash prizes/gift cards, or inventory items, such as backdrops, lights, costumes, etc.
- All event advertising must include the D.I.C.E. logo.
- The programmer must meet with the Coordinator for Campus Programming within two-weeks following the date of the event to complete an evaluation and turn in receipts; otherwise, the organization or individual forfeits all rights to the allocated funds. Forfeited funds are then available to other D.I.C.E. requests.