See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
The Industrial Advisory Committee was created for the purpose of providing input and
recommendations for the Engineering Technology and Industrial Technology undergraduate
program offered in the Polytechnic Studies Department at Southeast Missouri State
University. The committee’s function is advisory and focused on the following responsibilities.
- Assess and validate the curriculum so it meets the needs of industrial and manufacturing
enterprises in the region.
- Periodically review and assess program educational objectives and its outcomes.
- Evaluate program outcomes and formulate recommendations for the improvement of curriculum,
laboratories, equipment, and other program resources.
- Identify additional instructional resources and learning experiences to enhance experience
of students in the program.
- Promote by assisting in identifying research and employment opportunities for graduates.
- Members of the Industrial Advisory Board are selected by the faculty to adequately
represent the areas of the program.
- Advisory members will constitute of a balance of individuals with technical, technical
management, and leadership positions in industry.
- Members are selected for a four year term and may be renewed.
- Members represent industries within the geographic service region of Southeast Missouri
- Ameren Services
- Anheuser Busch
- Artisan Contracting
- Associated Electric, Inc.
- Balsmann Drafting & Detailing
- BPS Telephone Company
- Briggs & Stratton
- Buckert Molding Machine
- Bull Moose Tube Company
- Cape Electrical Supply
- Charlie Herbst, Architect
- City of Cape Girardeau, MO
- Consolidated Plastics
- Crain Enterprises, Inc.
- Dana Corporation
- Data Communications
- Drury Inn Architects
- Emerson Motor Technology Ctr.
- Eric Scott Leather
- Goedecke Company
- Good Humor-Breyers Ice Cream
- Henry Printing
- Hussman Corporation
- Jacobs Facilities, Inc.
- John Henry Foster
- Koehler Engineering & Land Surveying
- Kozeny-Wagner, Inc.
- Link Electronics
- Little Tikes
- Nestle Purina
- Noranda Aluminum
- Paric Corporation
- Penzel Construction
- Procter & Gamble
- Production Casting, Inc.
- Red Letter Communication
- Robinson Construction
- Savvis Communications
- Schott/SMC Electric
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Square D
- TG Missouri Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- Total Electric
- Velosity Electronics
- Xspedius Communications