Begin Your Entrepreneurial Journey! Put Your Ideas Into Action!
The Ideation Workshop could be the beginning of your journey to change the world! Whether you are interested in art, agriculture, business, or the sciences, learn the answer to questions like, “I have this great idea, now what? Where do good ideas come from? How can I start my own business? How can I help change the world?”
Students at Southeast can learn the tools to navigate the entrepreneurial process, and have opportunities to experience it every day in a real world setting. We can help you start ventures that have meaning for you and the people you serve. Get a head start creating ideas with the Ideation Workshop.
Workshops are offered during the fall and spring semesters that will help you:
- Know where to look for startup ideas.
- Spot problems that are opportunities in disguise.
- Draw upon your own interest, knowledge, and skills inventories.
- Differentiate between needs and wants.
- Evaluate your idea to determine if there is demand and if people will pay for it.