See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
In response to the COVID-19, we are making several accommodations to our international
admissions process. Some of them are:
- Students will have the option to begin their program online with the intent to come to campus to finish their degree as soon as it is possible.
- If you’ve already submitted an application: You will be sent an email once you are
admitted with instruction on how to choose this option.
- If you have not submitted an application yet: You can choose this option in the online
application by choosing the “Web Only” campus, then answering “Yes” to the question
that follows about their intent to complete their program at Southeast’s Main Campus
in beautiful Cape Girardeau.
- Admission decisions can be made for first-time undergraduate and graduate applicants
with unofficial transcripts and test scores. (Transfer students, however, will still
be required to submit official documents.
- We are now accepting the results of in-person tests such as GRE, GMAT, IELTS, and Duolingo.
Need Help Getting Started?
Our admissions team has created a set of videos to help walk you through our new application.
Additional information you must know as a Future Redhawk
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.