See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Welcome to Southeast Online!
If this is your first time at Southeast, follow the steps below to get started. It's
important you follow the first three steps in order to avoid enrollment problems later
- STEP 1: Activate your Southeast Key
- STEP 2: Log into portal.semo.edu and bookmark it using the Southeast key you just
- STEP 3: Email Southeastonline@semo.edu or call 573-651-2766 notifying us of your acceptance to Southeast. Please include
your major and Southeast ID number (S0XXXXXXX). If you do not have your Southeast
ID number, please include your date of birth and middle initial. You will then be
given instructions for our Online Orientation in your Southeast email.
- STEP 4: Fill out the FAFSA to see if you qualify for government financial aid or loans and be automatically
considered for scholarships.
- STEP 5: Check your Southeast email frequently for the instructions on how to complete
the online orientation.
- STEP 6: Complete the Online Orientation and follow the instructions for scheduling
your first advising appointment.
- STEP 7: Review the minimum or recommended system requirements to make sure you are ready to start your online courses!
While not required, we strongly recommend that you review the resources below.
If you are a returning online student, welcome back! Please email email@example.com letting us know of your acceptance. Your Advisor will email you to start the advising