Students attending classes at the Perryville Higher Education Center (PHEC) must be admitted to Southeast Missouri State University and/or Mineral Area College, depending upon which classes they plan to take at the center.
A student not meeting Southeast admissions requirements may be admitted as a “Restricted Student” by Southeast at the PHEC. Students may then enroll in courses offered by Southeast at the PHEC until they have met admissions requirements to be admitted as regular degree-seeking students.
To enroll for classes at PHEC:
- Complete application form available at the PHEC
- Return application form, along with $30 check or money order (if you are a new student) to Southeast
- Request that high school transcript(s) be sent by high school to Southeast or send GED scores
- Request official college transcript(s) be sent to Southeast Registrar’s Office by any college previously attended
- Pick up schedule of courses at the PHEC or check for course availability online at http://www.semo.edu/mySoutheast/
- For financial aid, complete the FAFSA form on-line at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ or pick up a form at the PHEC office. The FAFSA form must be completed to be approved for a Pell Grant or student loan(s). If you are unsure about which form to complete, talk to someone at PHEC or contact the Student Financial Services office at Southeast.
- For additional information on scholarships, grants and loans, contact Student Financial Services at Southeast Missouri State University at (573) 651-2253 or http://www.semo.edu/financing/.
- Schedule an appointment to enroll in classes at the PHEC (573) 547-4143