See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Accounting is the art and practice of measuring, interpreting, and communicating information
about financial activity. The accounting curriculum teaches the rules and procedures
of financial, cost, tax and governmental accounting. CPA exam pass rates place Southeast
above the averages in both the state universities in Missouri and the national average.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Be prepared for professional examinations. Curriculum guidance is received from an
advisory board comprised of partners from St. Louis and the region.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with
the look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered within the Harrison College
- Have access to Southeast’s Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
one of the largest entrepreneurship programs in the Midwest. Entrepreneurial studies
can prepare students to be creative and innovative in their chosen careers.
What You'll Study
- AC221 Principles of Accounting
- FI361 Financial Management
- AC330 Accounting Analytics
- AC331 Cost Accounting & Analysis
View College Page