See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Technology management is a field of study designed to prepare technical and/or management-oriented
professionals for employment in business, industry, education, and government. Technology
management is primarily involved with the management, operation, and maintenance of
complex technological systems while engineering and engineering technology are primarily
involved with the design and installation of these systems.
What You'll Do
- Be prepared for technically oriented, mid-management positions in the construction
- Be prepared to communicate and function within the management, engineering, and production
environments of the construction industry through incorporation of hands-on experience
and management-related theory.
- Learn technical aspects of construction, including architectural drafting, and mechanics
of structures and materials.
- Learn management aspects, including contracts and building codes, estimating, scheduling,
and project administration.
- Be provided with practical applications of classroom experiences.
What You'll Study
- CM126 Computer Aided Architectural Drafting
- CM243 Construction Methods and Materials II
- CM310 Construction Building Codes
- CM320 Construction Cost Estimating
View College Page