Environmental quality is fundamental to our quality of life. Environmental science
seeks to preserve and improve our environment for ourselves and future generations.
What You'll Do
- Complete a science-intensive interdisciplinary curriculum providing a foundation to
address environmental issues of today and the future
- Study in modern classrooms and laboratories in the remodeled Magill Hall of Science
- Gain valuable professional and personal experiences through internships and/or research.
- Be well prepared to enter career positions in the environmental field or to pursue
post-baccalaureate education programs.
- Develop competencies to become professional and community leaders in efforts to develop
a sustainable society
What You'll Study
- BI163 Evolution & Ecology
- EC344 Environmental Economics
- EC225 Principles of Macroeconomics
- MG301 Principles of Management
View College Page