See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Technology management is a field of study designed to prepare technical and/or management-oriented
professionals for employment in business, industry, education, and government. Technology
management is primarily involved with the management, operation, and maintenance of
complex technological systems while engineering and engineering technology are primarily
involved with the design and installation of these systems.
What You'll Do
- Be prepared to manage facilities, people, and the organizational strategies within
a sustainable and professional environment.
- Be prepared for interaction with other professionals such as architects, engineers,
contractors, and construction and maintenance personnel.
- Learn how to plan, design, and manage facilities.
- Learn about duties falling into several categories relating to the integration of
operations, maintenance, project management, quality assessment, technology, people,
and sustainability as they relate to facility construction and operation.
What You'll Study
- CM126 Computer Aided Architectural Drafting
- CM320 Construction Cost Estimating
- ET470 Energy Management
- FM554 Facilities Operation and Supervision
View College Page
Request InfoApply NowView Degree Map
Previous Degree Maps
Internships & Career Opportunities
- Facilities Manager
- Facilities Project Manager
- Facilities Operations Specialist
- Facilities Coordinator
- Facility Planner
- Facilities Director
- Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Facilities Administrator
- Supervisor of Building & Grounds
- Property Manager
Costs at Southeast