See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Finance majors are prepared for the increasingly important area of financial management
in businesses, firms, and financial institutions. A financial officer is responsible
for activities such as raising and allocating funds, cost analysis, forecasting and
budgeting, investment management, and formulating financial and credit operating policies.
What You'll Do
- Have the opportunity to attend student finance conferences and visit financial institutions
such as the Chicago Board of Trade, the Federal Reserve and the Mercantile Exchange.
- Manage a “real money” portfolio.
- Interact with qualified, award-winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with
a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College
What You'll Study
- AC221 Principles of Accounting I
- FI361 Financial Management
- MG301 Principles of Management
- FI368 Investments
View College Page