With growing U.S. involvement in international markets and the increasingly global
character of American society, a foreign language makes you more marketable and increases
your opportunities for employment.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified faculty in a small class environment.
- Gain hands-on experience through internships, practica and field work
- Be prepared for graduate studies and entry-level positions in the import/export industry,
business and government.
- Have access to study-abroad programs.
What You'll Study
- Choose from French, German or Spanish
- Language classes including grammar, composition and conversation
- Civilization and culture courses
- Literature and film courses
View College Page