See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
The sales management option prepares students to motivate, train and manage an effective
sales force. Students learn about consumer behavior, advertising and promotion, marketing
research and marketing strategy.
According to the Department of Labor, employment of sales managers will grow about
12 percent between 2010 and 2020. Median annual wages are ranked in the highest quartile
for sales managers.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty.
- Participate in engaging and impactful client-based projects.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with
a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College
of Business and Computing.
- Have access to Southeast’s Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
one of the largest entrepreneurship programs in the Midwest. Entrepreneurial studies
prepare students to be creative and innovative in their chosen careers.
What You'll Study
- Focused study on Professional Selling and Sales Management topics
- Business research, marketing communications, consumer behavior analysis and marketing
- A real-world experience: either an internship or study abroad
- A solid core of business courses encompassing all business disciplines, including
management, marketing, finance, accounting, business law, information systems, quantitative
analysis, business strategy and international business
- A set of support courses for development of skills in communication, computer applications,
ethical leadership, professionalism, and economic and statistical analysis
View College Page