See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Technology management is a field of study designed to prepare technical and/or management-oriented
professionals for employment in business, industry, education, and government. Technology
management is primarily involved with the management, operation, and maintenance of
complex technological systems while engineering and engineering technology are primarily
involved with the design and installation of these systems.
What You'll Do
- Learn green energy technology skills targeted on energy efficiency and management,
sustainable facilities planning and design, sustainable green construction, sustainable
and green manufacturing, and renewable energy sources such as biomass, biofuels, solar
power, and wind energy technologies.
- Expect to find employment in green economic sectors associated with energy management,
energy efficiency, energy conservation, renewable energy generation, sustainable and
green manufacturing, and green facilities planning and design.
What You'll Study
- ET160 Electricity & Electronics
- ET426 Sustainable Energy Technology
- IM311 Statistical Process Control
- MN220 Engineering Econ Analysis
View College Page