Welcome, Southeast Students
At Career Services, we are dedicated to assisting you throughout your experience at Southeast. We can help you develop the skills you need to successfully navigate your unique career path, from choosing a major to finding your first job.
Career Services offers Southeast students assistance in the following areas:
- Career Counseling for students looking to choose or change academic majors/career directions.
- Information on majors, careers & your options once you’ve found an interest area or career direction.
- Career Planning Strategies
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Interviewing Tips/Mock Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Career Development Workshops & Programs
- Job and Internship Search Strategies
- Career Fairs
- Other Career Workshops and Events
- Searching & Applying for Graduate School
- REDConnect (Redhawk Employment Database)
To make an appointment for assistance in these areas and more, call 573-651-2583 or contact us at email@example.com
In addition to the many services provided within our office, we also provide students with a wide array of online resources, tips, & suggestions to help you successfully navigate your career path at Southeast.
Steer your way through the following sections to gather more information independently, and don’t forget to login to REDConnect in order to gain access to the latest part-time & full-time employment opportunities, resume tips & templates, as well as updates on Career Services programs and events.