Parking Services offers a variety of parking permits, of which the customer may choose the option best suited for their needs.
How to Apply for a Parking Permit
- Go to http://portal.semo.edu
- Log in to your portal account
- Click the Student/Employee tab
- Click the link: “Click here to open My Southeast Self-Service”
- Click the link: “Click on this link to access your self-service page…”
- Click: “Students/Employee Processes”
- Click “Parking Services”
- Select “Spring 2013” from the dropdown menu
- Click “Submit”
- Click: “Purchase Parking Permit”
- Follow on screen instructions
Parking Permit Types
Preferred parking is student parking located near the interior of campus.
Perimeter parking is located in parking lots on the perimeter of campus.
Parking permits are available for students taking evening or summer courses.
Carpooling is defined as two or more individuals who ride together and arrive and depart the campus at the same time.
Only vehicles displaying state issued disabled license plates or hang-tags may park in disabled spaces.
Temporary or Special parking privileges may be obtained from Parking Services.
Students enrolled in both high school and the University can obtain parking privileges for campus parking lots.
Parking Services provides employee hang tags or decals (upon request) to University faculty and staff.
Parents, Relatives and Visitors are encouraged to obtain a visitor’s pass from Parking Services.
Motorcycle and motorized scooter permits are available to faculty, staff and students.