Learning Assistance Programs offers individualized plans for students that want additional support to be academically successful while attending Southeast. Students requesting to do a College Success Plan may do so between the 1st week and the 8th week of the Fall and Spring semesters, or between the 1st week and the 4th week of the Summer semester. Plans will be designed to address student’s academic difficulties and to incorporate student’s strengths.
Following are examples of topics of concern typically addressed with College Success Plans:
- Developing effective study strategies;
- Developing test-taking strategies;
- Discovering individual learning style;
- Taking effective notes;
- Time management;
- Managing college life; and/or
- Navigating the University system.
Add link for PEEK and LASSI with a “Contact LAP for password” disclosure