Accelerated Master Program
For Students with at Least 90 Semester Hours
The accelerated master’s degree program allows certain undergraduate students to take a couple of classes in their senior year that count for both undergraduate credit and graduate credit. Our MBA program was approved for this program. We encourage you to consider this new opportunity.
If you have ever considered working on an MBA program, this may be an excellent opportunity for you to begin. All business majors could benefit from this opportunity.
- Senior Standing with at least 90 credit hours completed
- Limit of 6 hours (500 level)
- Minimum grade point average of 3.25
- Submit formal application
- Course fee will be at undergraduate rate.
- Course will be initially recorded as undergraduate class at the end of semester.
- After grades are submitted at the end of the semester, the courses will be added to your graduate course list for graduate credit.
The following documents are available in downloadable PDF format: