Our MBA students benefit greatly from our small class sizes, which make comprehensive and in-depth discussions with our excellent faculty possible. With a student-to-faculty ratio of 15-to-1, our students will have the opportunity to get to know instructors personally, as well as professionally. We especially consider the diversity of our students to be one of the major factors that create a supportive learning environment. Currently, students from more than 15 countries represent their nations and bring the world to the classroom.
The dream of a premier business building on the campus of Southeast Missouri State University became a reality with launch of the new 33-credit-hour Master of Business Administration degree program in Fall, 1996. Since then, this state-of-the-art, award-winning* facility, the Robert A. Dempster Hall, is home of the Donald L. Harrison College of Business. The building is designed to promote student learning and professional success and contains a rich array of hands-on business and instructional technology, all digitally connected to the world.
Robert A. Dempster Hall provides:
- Eleven general classrooms
- A 400-seat multimedia auditorium
- Eight fully networked computer labs, including an open lab with 45 workstations
- An executive conference room with teleconferencing capability
- Conference rooms, business program suites, faculty and graduate assistant offices, teleconferencing, marketing research room with observation areas …
Robert A. Dempster Hall truly is a graceful and pleasing setting for a practical purpose: Preparing our students for success in the World of Business