Pre-Nursing Group Advising for Fall 2013
Pre-Nursing Group Advising for the fall 2013 semester begins Monday, March 25, 2013. These sessions are mandatory for all MAIN CAMPUS pre-nursing students! If you attend one of the regional centers, you will meet with the advisor for your specific campus.
In order to succeed at Southeast you must know how to read and understand your degree audit, have a thorough understanding of your program of study, and be eligible to enroll on your priority registration date. You must have a PIN to register for classes. This PIN changes each semester and you will receive it at the group advising session.
And It’s Easy!
Make your appointment by e-mailing the Department of Nursing at email@example.com with your session choice. We currently have more than 800 declared pre-nursing students in the system, so please do not call to schedule your appointment time. All sessions will take place in Crisp Hall Room 323.
March 26: 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00
March 28: 9:00, 10:00, 11:00
April 1: 3:00
April 2: 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00
April 3: 1:00
April 4: 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00
What to bring! A current copy of your degree audit and a copy of the Pre-Nursing Student Handbook located at http://www.semo.edu/nursing/bsn/admission-to-bsn-program.htm To access your degree audit:
- Log into your MySoutheast account at http://portal.semo.edu
- Click on the Student tab.
- On the left side of screen, scroll down to find the “Bookmarks Plus”
- Click on the DegreeWorks Student link
- Your degree/major information will be automatically loaded into the DegreeWorks system. Note that the portal will still be running in the background so both the portal and DegreeWorks will be open for use and review.
- Bring a printout of your new DegreeWorks progress tool to your Group Advising session.
When to arrive! On time - A few minutes early would be even better.