Admission Process for RN-BSN Online Program
The admission process for the RN to BSN Online Program is a two-part process, requiring separate applications to both the University and the Nursing Department. Our online program specialist, Cindy Parker, is happy to help you through the admissions process. You can contact them at 573-651-2766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Application (New Students)
- Apply online at http://www.semo.edu/admissions/apply.htm
- When selecting your major please make sure to select Nursing RN-BSN.
- Request official transcripts be sent to Southeast from all colleges or universities you have attended. Have them mailed to:
Southeast Missouri State University
Office of Admissions
One University Plaza, MS 3550
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
After Acceptance to the University
Following your acceptance to the University, an advisor from the Southeast Online office will evaluate your transcripts and inform you whether or not you have the prerequisites necessary for admission to the RN-BSN Online program. All or nearly all non-nursing courses must have been completed before the student will be considered for admission to the program. An overview of the prerequisites and requirements needed for admission to the program can be found at Prerequisites and Requirements for the RN-BSN Online Program
In addition, the student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
RN to BSN Online Program Application
Note: Do not complete and fax this application until notified to do so by a Southeast Online advisor.
- Print and complete the Application Form at RN-BSN Online Student Application
- Fax the completed application with a copy of current RN license and a current resume listing where you have been employed as an RN to (573) 651-2859.
- If you are a student in or a graduate of an Associatie's Degree program and would like to know which courses will transfer, please follow this link: Nursing Self-Review of Transcripts