The Masters of Business Administration: Health Administration prepares students for
a variety of opportunities in the healthcare industry. Examples include: SSM Healthcare,
Southeast Health, and American Express. This major provides flexible online access
to participate in coursework taught by the same faculty on-campus. This program is
accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate School or Business (AACSB), and
the Network of International Business Schools, (NIBS). This program is perfect for
those who wish to pursue clinical management or transition out of direct patient care
into an executive support or administrative role.
- Program will address global opportunities, universal competition, and regulatory concerns
- Program will utilize the latest technology in production, controls, and communications
- Program will allow students to interact productively with internationally diverse
customers, employees, and suppliers
- Overall GPA on a 4-point scale times 200, plus GMAT score (at least 500), equal to
or above 1000
GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale with a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) of 147 in both Verbal
Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning, and 3.5 or higher in Analytical Writing. (The
above requirement is only applicable when it is not possible to interpret academic
eligibility by way of transcript. The graduate business program reserves the right
to request further evidence of academic eligibility.)
- Grade of at least “C” on all undergraduate foundation (prerequisite) courses.
- All undergraduate requirements for admission shall be satisfied before enrolling in
the MBA required core or MBA elective courses.