Students who are interested in the Sport Management dimensions of business desire
an option in Sport Management in the MBA program which requires at least 33 hours.
Students graduating with this option in the MBA program will have a differential advantage
in the market place related to job placement with firms interacting in Sport Management.
- Address global opportunities, competition, and regulatory issues
- Utilize the latest technology in production, controls, and communications
- Interact productively with internationally diverse customers, employees, and suppliers.
- Overall GPA on a 4-point scale times 200 plus GMAT equal to or above 1,000 with a
GMAT score of at least 500 OR GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale with a Graduate Record
Exam (GRE) of 147 in both Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning and 3.5 or higher
in Analytical Writing. (When it is not possible to interpret academic eligibility
by way of transcript, the graduate business program reserves the right to request
further evidence of academic eligibility.)
- Grade of at least “C” on all undergraduate foundation (prerequisite) courses. (All
undergraduate requirements for admission shall be satisfied before enrolling in the
MBA required core or MBA elective courses.)