The Masters of Business Administration: Sports Movement program is made for students
interested in various dimensions of sports management, including, but not limited
to, facilitating business negotiations. Additionally, this major is ideal for students
who cannot travel to the Southeast campus to attend classes as it provides flexible
hours, convenience for those working full-time and also allows for students to participate
in coursework that is taught by the same faculty on the campus. This program is accredited
by the Association to Advance Collegiate School or Business (AACSB), and the Network
of International Business Schools (NIBS) + (COSCA).
- Program will address global opportunities, universal competition, and regulatory concerns
- Program will only require students to complete 33 hours of coursework
- Program will utilize the latest technology in production, controls, and communications
- Program will allow students to interact productively with internationally diverse
customers, employees, and suppliers
- Overall GPA on a 4-point scale times 200 plus GMAT equal to or above 1,000
- GMAT score of at least 500 OR GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale with a Graduate Record
Exam (GRE) of 147 in both Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning
- Also score of 3.5 or higher in Analytical Writing.
- The above requirement is only applicable when it is not possible to determine academic
eligibility by way of transcript.
- The graduate business program reserves the right to request further evidence of academic
- Grade of at least “C” on all undergraduate prerequisite courses.
- All undergraduate requirements for admission shall be satisfied before enrolling in
the MBA required core or MBA elective courses.