- Sign into the portal.
- Click on the employee tab
- On the right side of the screen, scroll to find the "bookmarks plus" channel (you can move this channel to a more prominent place on the employee section.)
- Click on the degreeworks professional advisor link. for a second, you may see some lines of code but it will quickly disappear and move to the degreeworks screen.
Choosing a student:
- Enter the student's id number (must use a capital letter s), hit the enter key and the student's audit will appear.
- To search for a group of students, use the "find" icon to search for one or a group of students using various criteria. search by degree, major, minor, etc. narrow your search criteria to obtain the audits needed for review. you can mix your criteria, for example,
- Click on the "search" button and the students with the chosen criteria (up to 500) will appear at the bottom of the screen. you can either leave all as checked or "uncheck all" and place checks by the students you choose to review.
- Click ok.
- All of the chosen students will now be available from the main audit screen.
- Using the drop down box, you will choose the student whose record you wish to review.
Reviewing the audit:
Student's current audit, updated nightly or refreshed as information is processed in the banner student system.
Student's audit in either student view or registration checklist
Default view of the student's audit. do not have to process new as audits are refreshed nightly. also will refresh during the day if a change is made to the student record in banner and the advisor or student accesses the audit after the change was made.
from format, use drop down box to choose registration checklist. hit "view" and an abbreviated audit will appear, only showing those areas that have yet to be completed. to return to student view, choose that option from the drop down box and hit "view"
Save as pdf
save the audit as a snapshot in time to your desktop as a pdf file.
use to process a new audit.
Include in-progress classes/preregistered classes -
unchecking "include preregistered classes" will show the audit without future enrollment impact. unchecking "include in-progress classes" will show the audit without current enrollment impact.
class listing in chronological order of all coursework, both southeast and transfer work. does not show repeated courses. not to be considered a transcript.
review the past five audits that were processed, based on degree. date and time audit was run will appear.
what if audit used to preview program other than declared major.
used to see an audit showing courses for which the student plans to register in future terms. no guarantee of class availability for any given term.
semester by semester plan, individual by student. currently under construction.
view, add, modify or delete comments. use either drop down for common comments or add new comment, keeping in mind that anyone who views the audit will be able to view the comments.
entry form for substitutions and waivers. not everyone will have access to the exceptions tab. only those who have update access will have this tab.
GPA calc tab:
shows what average the student needs in remaining credits to graduate with desired gpa.
shows an estimate of the student's cumulative gpa after entering anticipated grades for current semester courses.
shows various credit and grade scenarios in order to achieve a desired cumulative gpa.
For questions regarding the degreeworks audit, email firstname.lastname@example.org