Official transcripts can be requested online via the My Southeast Portal by current students and former students who have a Southeast Key. You will need to Log In using your Southeast Key and password. (For assistance with activating your SEKey or retrieving your password, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at (573) 651-HELP(4357). Once you have logged into the portal, please follow these steps to request your transcript:
Please Note: If you want your transcript faxed or shipped overnight within the United States, you will need to either come by the Registrar’s Office to fill out the request form, or click the link to download the request form (found below) and mail or fax it to the Registrar’s Office.
Transcripts addressed to overseas areas will be sent via regular mail. If you want your transcript sent via a special mail service, you complete the written transcript request form in the Registrar's Office and provide a pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope we can use to mail your transcript.
- Select the “Students” tab
- Select My Southeast where it says “Click here to open My Southeast Self Service”
- Select “click on this link to access your self-service page . . .”
- Select Student
- Select Student Records
- Select Request Printed Transcript
- Go through the prompts, select “pick up or mail” to have the transcript picked up or mailed. Please enter the complete mailing address if the transcript will be mailed as the Postal Service will not deliver the transcript without it.
- Click Submit and make sure there is a confirmation that your request was sent successfully.
Official transcripts may also be requested in writing. Please include current name, any previous names, Social Security number, current address, date of birth, dates attended Southeast, any degrees received, and the address where the transcript should be mailed. The request must also include the student's signature. You may also download a copy of the Transcript Request form
There is a $5 charge per transcript and additional charges for faxes and mailing overnight. Beginning July 1, 2013, the transcript charge will change to $7.50 per transcript. Transcript charges will be billed to your address on file or you may pay in advance at the Cashier’s Office or by calling Student Financial Services at 573-651-2253.
Transcripts may be requested by:
- Request completed in the Office of the Registrar during normal business hours.
- Request faxed to (573) 651-5155
- Request mailed to The Office of the Registrar--Mail Stop 3760, Attn: Transcripts, One University Plaza, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701.
- Request scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log in and submit an online request through My Southeast Portal (For assistance with activating your SEKey or retrieving your password, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at (573) 651-HELP(4357).
For questions regarding transcript requests, please call (573) 651-2054 or email the Registrar's Office.