Welcome to Student Financial Services
Welcome to Southeast Missouri State University and the office of Student Financial Services (SFS). SFS operates as a single service center for all your financial needs. Our staff provides comprehensive and professional service in order to finance your education. The SFS website provides extensive information for most of your general questions. Please utilize this site for data regarding fees, billing, financial aid, scholarships, loans, refunds, etc.
Additionally, the Southeast Portal (https://portal.semo.edu) gives information concerning your specific financial records. Below are examples of how to access your detailed information:
- Viewing Your Account Summary
- Authorize access to your Account Summary
- Viewing your Financial Aid Award Information
If you have any questions regarding financing your education, please contact our office.
Important Dates and Information for Summer 2013
NEW - Military Residency for Non-Missouri Residents
Verification Process Has Changed
Verification regulations that schools must comply with to confirm that a student's FAFSA is accurate have changed significantly for the upcoming 2012-13 academic year. Please review Verification Updates for important changes to this process that may impact your timely receipt of financial aid.
Urgent - New Federal Regulations on Repeat Coursework and Financial Aid Eligibility
New regulations are in effect for Spring 2012 enrollment. Please review the Repeated Coursework Federal Regulations for detailed information.
- Phone: (573) 651-2253
- Fax: (573) 986-6431 Financial Aid/Verification
- Fax: (573) 651-5006 Billing
Email questions to:
- Loans - email@example.com
- Scholarships - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verification - email@example.com
- Billing and general information - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency and Third party payors - email@example.com