Welcome to Student Financial Services
Welcome to Southeast Missouri State University and the office of Student Financial Services (SFS). SFS operates as a single service center for all your financial needs. Our staff provides comprehensive and professional service in order to finance your education. The SFS website provides extensive information for most of your general questions. Please utilize this site for data regarding fees, billing, financial aid, scholarships, loans, refunds, etc.
Additionally, the Southeast Portal (https://portal.semo.edu) gives information concerning your specific financial records. Below are examples of how to access your detailed information:
- Viewing Your Account Summary
- Authorize access to your Account Summary
- Viewing your Financial Aid Award Information
If you have any questions regarding financing your education, please contact our office.
Student Financial Services has moved! You may visit us in our new location in Academic Hall Room 019 (lower level).
Important Dates and Information for Spring 2014
Spring 2014Dates and Information
NEW - Military Residency for Non-Missouri Residents
A consumer tool that is designed to simplify information that prospective students receive about costs and financial aid so that they can make informed decisions about which postsecondary institution to attend.
- Phone: (573) 651-2253
- Fax: (573) 986-6431 (Financial Aid/Verification)
- Fax: (573) 651-5006 (Billing)
Email questions to:
- Loans - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships - email@example.com
- Verification - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing and general information - email@example.com
- Agency and Third party payors - firstname.lastname@example.org