- In order to present work, all choreographers must fill out the Last Chance to Dance Program Information Form and turn it in by the Monday of the last week of classes.
- All pieces are limited to 8 minutes in length.
- The entire concert will run NO LONGER THAN 2 hours. Pieces will be given priority in the order the information forms are received.
- DA498 “BFA Projects” in Choreography will be given priority in participation.
- No choreographers are allowed to cast any dancers for Last Chance to Dance until AFTER all casts have been decided for the Main Stage faculty/guest artist/student choreographers.
- All students MUST comply with Number One (“Students May Participate…”) on the Dance Concert Participation Policy.
- See the Dance Studio Space Request Form for information on scheduling rehearsals.
All performance and production positions must follow the procedures as laid out in the Department of Theatre & Dance Performance & Production Guidelines.