SOUTHEAST THEATRE & DANCE EXPERIENCE
Exit Interview for Graduating Seniors
The following questions are asked on Southeast's Department of Theatre and Dance exit interview with graduating seniors.
- Rate your own efforts and accomplishments in your academic work at Southeast Missouri State University on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 = lowest, 10 = highest), and briefly relate at least one specific example of your academic achievements. Include class titles, GPAs, or other specific information that you feel is appropriate.
- Rate your own efforts and accomplishments in your production participation (Performance & Design/Technical) on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 = lowest, 10 = highest), and briefly relate at least one specific example from those achievements. Include production name(s) and other pertinent information.
- Briefly recount at least one faculty feedback situation or evaluation that has been most helpful during your career at Southeast, and explain why. Please recommend at least one suggestion.
- Briefly discuss at least one aspect of each of the following production processes that worked well for you, and suggest at least one recommendation for improvement of each process.
- Selection of Productions
- Auditions or Production Assignments/Design Process
- Rehearsals or Construction
- Faculty Mentoring
- Briefly discuss a minimum of two plans or possibilities that you have for yourself after graduation.
- Do the same for your professional goals in the future.
- Briefly discuss two ways in which your Southeast training has prepared you to achieve your future goals.
- Please share at least two constructive suggestions for improving the Southeast undergraduate theatre and dance programs.
- How may the department reach you in the future? Please provide us with your permanent mailing address, permanent telephone, and e-mail.