- Parking Customer Service operates during the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday
through Thursday, and 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Friday.
- All vehicles parking on campus must be registered with Parking Services and must display
a University parking permit.
- Any tickets issued to a vehicle with a permit are the responsibility of the permit
- Parking permits are current through the academic year of issue.
- If vehicles other than the one with the parking permit parks on campus, a free temporary
permit must be obtained from Parking Services and displayed from the rearview mirror
of the alternate vehicle prior to parking.
- Parents, relatives and visitors are encouraged to obtain a visitor’s pass from Parking
Services. The permit is free. Students may be assessed parking fines received by parents
or relatives. Parents or relatives should bring the ticket they receive to Parking
Services before leaving campus.
- Parking at the Student Recreation Center is by permit only. Student parking is available
for any permit, two hour maximum, in designated spaces.
- If the vehicle displaying the original parking permit is damaged, sold or traded,
the original permit must be removed and returned to Parking Services to receive a
replacement permit. Failure to return the original permit will result in additional
fees for a replacement permit.
- All parking regulations are enforced 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Violators receiving in excess of 10 University parking tickets are subject to towing
or booting of the vehicle and disciplinary action through the University judicial
- University parking tickets may be appealed online using Banner Self Service at http://portal.semo.edu.
- Students graduating in December or not returning after a completed fall semester may
return their parking permit during finals week in December for a partial refund.